iPhone Must Have Camera Accessories For Professional Photography
iPhone photography is slowly turning into a full-time job with many enthusiast sharing their smartphone shoots more often than the photos, they captured using a dedicated professional camera. You can even find plenty of books guiding readers on how to use iPhone for professional photography, but before that you must have required iPhone camera accessories and iOS apps to get the best out of the Apple phone.
Top iPhone camera accessories
1. OWLE Bubo: This is an iPhone camera mount, and stabilizer made of solid aluminum having an interchangeable 37mm wide-angle macro lens, two-handed grip, 4 tripod mounting points, a microphone, as well as an equipment mount. You can buy Bubo for the iPhone 4 and 4S for $170 and for iPhone 3G and 3GS $160. Click here for the official site.
2. iFlash: Powerful external iPhone LED Flash for night time photography. For low light shootings, you will need more than the default iPhone 4S flash light, therefore Cyanics is offering an external LED flash called iFlash that will allow you to capture more detail even in low light situation. The iFlash is compatible with iPhone 4/4S, 3GS and 3G. Click here for the store.
3. Photojojo iPhone external camera lenses: The company is offering three lenses for your iPhone -a macro/wide-angle, fish eye and a 2X telephoto lens. These lenses use a removable magnetic band meld with your camera’s built-in lens. You can buy each lens separately for only $20 each, and the complete set is only for $49. Click here for the official site.
4. iPhone Optical Zooming: If you are considering capturing images from a distance, then you would love telephoto lens from the company called USB Fever. The zooming lens for iPhone has a preset 6X zoom, so it’s exclusively for taking photos from a distance. The lens comes bundled with a translucent iPhone case that connects to the telescopic lens, and a neck strap. Click here to order one.
5. iPhone 4S tripod attachment: In case you have already got a professional camera tripod, and you simply need a solution to mount your iPhone 4S into it, then the Glif from Studio Neat is best solution for you. This straightforward tripod bracket is manufactured out of rubberized plastic and contains a thread which fits most standard tripod mounts. Click here for the site.