Which iOS Browser is Best To Replace The Safari On Both iPhone And iPad?
iPhone owners looking for Safari browser alternative can now choose from the following five voted as the best browser for iPhone and iPad. Apple has always been insecure about its Mobile Safari blocking others or trimming down their feathers before allowing them on the app store. However, with Google chrome you can clearly feel the change of the tide.
1. Google Chrome: As mentioned above the best in iOS browser is definitely the Chrome, which offers fast browsing, sync and personalize web experience from your PC, and carry it with you where you go. The following are the few points that will convince you to use the link below to download the browser app.
- Navigate and search fast using the same text box. Recommended results to choose from the list as you type.
- Tab browsing to quickly open and switch between an unlimited number of windows.
Click here to download or read more on the enhanced features.
2. Opera Mini: Before Google Chrome, Opera Mini was considered as the best iOS browser as it was developed by a recognised software vendor already popular in the PC community. It was also the first ever Safari alternative that utilizes engine different than UIWebView, which is the official web rendering engine iOS browser required to use. However, Opera Mini today is not that prefered as it was two months after release, but still people with slow internet connection stil consider it as the best browser since it uses Opera Turbo technology to process web pages before delivering. If you use Opera on your PC then the iOS version will allow you to synck your device with them to you. Opera enthusiasts also use Opera Mini when they can because of its ability to sync browsing data across platforms using Opera Link.
3. Mercury: This browser for iOS is already popular among the users with a long list of improvements and fixes that you always missed on Safari. The following is the list of features listed by the developer on the download page.
- Support cloud based syncing of bookmarks for Firefox.
- Download files directly to Dropbox.
- Compression options for quicker rendering and surfing
- Finger gesture, and built-in file manager
4. Puffin: This is a top iOS web browser that utilizes the power of clouds to provide users the capability to play Flash only content by processing the content in the cloud and then delivering it back. The same cloud-based processing is also utilized to make page rendering much faster.
5. Atomic And Skyfire: If you are eager to try all the best browser before settling down with one then Skyfire browser and iOS Atomic are other top offerings available on iTunes app store. You can use the link below to know more about these two top iOS browser apps.
Click here to download Atomic browser for iOS.
Click here to download Skyfire browser for iPhone and iPad.