What if iPhone 5 Is Not The One We Are Made To Believe?
The first most complete iPhone 5 model demo video posted by Chinese’s repair center iLabHot is getting thousands of hit on the YouTube. The video is made up of actual body parts leaked by suppliers delivering an excellent concept of exactly what the real iPhone 5 may be like.
However, the iPhone 5 hands-on video posted by Japanese blog Macotakara can still be a part of Apple’s strategy to give a false impression of the next iPhone. As from the past record, the company relies heavily on creating excitement among customers with each of its product unveiling ceremony, so the real iPhone 5 may still be hiding behind waiting for September 12 for the ultimate drama.
As you will notice in the video the new iPhone 5 body:
- A metal antenna band moulded into the metal back.
- A substantial part of the back section is made of metal, and the other part is of glass, giving it a two-tone color effect.
- Thinner than iPhone 4S thanks to in-cell display technology utilized.
- A taller display but with same width as that on iPhone 4S
- Smaller dock connector, making space headphone jack.
- Relocated front facing camera now moved above the earpiece.
- Clearly redesigned speakers grills.
The design of the new iPhone 5 appears to be top notch, and is in-line with all the iPhone 5 notes we’ve seen so far.