White iPhone 5 Now Catching Up With The Black Model Released Earlier
Photos and videos of the parts of the iPhone 5 and even 3D mockups of complete phone based upon these parts are not new, and now a designer has created and published 3D image of the would be white iPhone 5, which looks stunningly real and attractive.
As you will notice in the photos and vidoe of the new white iPhone 5, designer Hajek’s iPhone 5 white incorporate modifications which were discovered in the pictures and videos of the leaked next generation iPhone parts:
- The relocated headphone jack, which now sits next to the speakers at the bottom,
- The iPhone 5 will get a metal band antenna found on iPhone 4S, but with moulded metallic back panel.
- A large part of the iPhone 5 back panel metal and rest appears to be created using glass, which gives the two-tone effect in the video above.
- The taller body of iPhone 5 is evident from the front panel but the width appears to remain same as with previous model.
- The smaller dock connector, and redesigned speakers grills
- A new gap between the camera flash and the lens suggesting Apple is going to add the second mic for better sound quality in recorded videos.
- Moved Front-facing camera, which now sits above the earpiece