iPhone 5 Images From Chinese Site Shows Complete Phone Running iOS
We already have iPhone 5 rendering from Bryce Haymong, who used leaked parta and components to create the 3D prototype of the next-generation iPhone. Now, Japanese blog Macotakara has also joined the group publishing its own iPhone 5 images that are again created using the parts that have been leaked accidentally or intentionally by Apple to misguide users to maintain the secrecy surrounding the upcoming iPhone 2012.
The blog site reports that a Chinese Web post has various images of new iphone 5, which looks like it’s fully built. The leaked iPhone, called as iPhone 5, believed to be build using the leaked parts.
Although this iPhone photo reveals live iOS running, it is not clear if these photos are computer aided rendering or Photoshopped. The photos are not yet confirmed if they are real or fake.
The following is the summary of the changes that have been identified based photos and videos of the leaked parts:
- A sizable area of the new iPhone 5 rear panel is metallic and also the rest of the part looks like glass. As you will notice in the video above, it also has the 2-tone effect.
- Just like iPhone 4S, the iPhone 5 will also receive a metal antenna band, but the new antenna is going to be molded using the metal back panel.
- The earphone jack has relocated from earlier top to the underside, near the speakers.
- It clearly shows the expected smaller dock connector along with the speaker’s grills have been remodeled.
- You will also notice a gap between the camera lens and the flash. The iPhone 5 is expected to get an additional microphone to improve video recording.
- The iPhone 5 clearly has taller display but with width remains same as with iPhone 4S.
- iPhone 5 front facing camera is also relocated and moved above the earpiece.
However, just as we mentioned above the leaked iPhone 5 images can be a deliberate attempt by Apple to mislead customers and create the usual mystery that surrounds before all major Apple unveiling.