iPhone Frash Repo: Install Frash Directly From Cydia
No need to go through the pain of installing Frash on iPhone manually as you can now update your Cydia sources and install it right from there.
To install Frash from Cydia you need to jailbreak your iPhone, the easy tutorial to jailbreak your iPhone is here.
1) Start Cydia.
2) Tap on Manage located at the bottom of the screen.
3) Tap on Sources.
4) In the Sources window tap on “Edit” and then “Add”.
5) Enter the URL http://repo.benm.at/ and tap on Add source.
6) Once the source is updated return to Cydia and then manage and back to Sources.
7) In the sources window you will now have a new source called BENM.AT. Tap on BENM.AT and then Tap on Frash and install and confirm.
8) The Frash will take few minutes to download and install.
9) Once Frash is downloaded and installed reboot your iPhone.
10) Now you can access Flash content on a website by tapping on the Flash content.
Note: Frash 0.02 runs fine on iPhone and iPhone 3GS but I have not tested it personally on iPod Touch. If you get an error of Food.c then try reinstalling Frash two or three times.