Comex Frash: How To Install Flash On iPad In Just Two Stages
Apple may have blocked Adobe Flash on its devices but still you can enjoy all Flash based content on your Apple iPad by just following the given tutorial. The hacker behind Spirit Jailbreak has released this iPad hack called Frash which will allow you to run Flash based content on your Safari browser.
Stage 1. Jailbreaking your iPad
1. If your iPad is not yet Jailbroken then first jailbreak your iPad, the tutorial is given here.
Stage 2. Installing Frash.deb on your iPad
1. Download Frash.deb
2. Transferring the files to your iPad
- Mac users: install Netatalk and it will automatically put your iPad in the Finder’s Sharing list.
- Windows users: Follow the guide given here on using WinSCP.
The login userid and password in both the cases are “root” and “alpine”.
3. Using the above application you can access the iPad filesystem. Navigate to /var/root/Media as shown in the image below:
4. Once you have navigated to iPad Media folder, create a new folder name it as “Cydia”.
5. Open the newly created Cydia folder and again create a new folder called “AutoInstall”.
6. Move the Frash.deb file you downloaded in the step 1 to this new folder “AutoInstall”.
7. Restart your iPad two or three times.
8. Now try accessing a Flash based site on the Safari browser. It works most of the times.
9. Call your friends and demonstrate your achievement.