HTC EVO And HTC Incredible: Download 10 Top Android Apps For Your HTC EVO
Here is the list of top five Android app which you must have on your HTC Incredible this week. You can download all the app by using the given QR codes. To use QR code, here is the simple tutorial that explains how easily you can download any app from Android Market.
1) AppBrain Market Sync: An Android app to install Android apps from a web interface. Browse the app market on www.appbrain.com from a desktop computer and use this app to install and uninstall the apps you selected on that website. Use the following QR code to download the app directly to your HTC Incredible.
2) Facebook for Android: This recently updated Android app adds Inbox support allowing its users to communicate in real time. The app is fast, stable and simple. Use the following QR code to download the app directly to your HTC Incredible or Droid. You visit the official Facebook for Android developer page here.
3) ASTRO File Manager: Must have app for your HTC Incredible. Manage Files, Applications and Tasks, Read zip, tgz files, Send attachments, Task killer, SD card usage, Backup & restore applications. Use the QR code to download the app directly to your Android phone. Visit the official website for more information and tips here.
4) Layar: And Augmented Reality app for Android phones.The Layar Reality Browser displays real time digital information on top of reality in the camera screen of the mobile phone. While looking through the phone’s camera lens, a user can see houses for sale, popular bars and shops, tourist information of the area, play a live game. Visit the official website for more information here.
5) Google Goggles: Google Goggles is a visual search app. Instead of using words, take a picture of an object with your camera phone: we attempt to recognize the object, and return relevant search results. Goggles can also recognize English, French, Italian, German and Spanish words and allow you to translate to other languages. Use the QR code to download the app.
6) AppMonster: App management for your Android based HTC Incredible. Quick uninstall, install from SD, Sort by Name, Date, Size. Visit the official website for more information. Pro Version has more features.
7) Foursquare: A must have app for your HTC Android phone which will help you find new ways to explore your city. See where your friends are, learn about the places they frequent and unlock rewards as you travel. Visit the official site for more information. Use the QR code given below to download and install the app directly to your phone.
8 ) Task Manager: A powerful task manager that now comes with New Features:
- Ignore List
- Kill All buttons
- Detail Info
- Kills Tasks, Services, and Processes
- Battery and usage info
- Manage apps
Use the following QR code to download the app to your HTC phone.
9) Swype: The best keyboard you can have but currently not available on the Android Market. Keep checking as you the company is soon going to make it available for all Android phones. The official website has more information here.
10) Google Maps: The Google Maps now includes New features:
- Bicycling directions and map layer (US only)
- Navigation icon in app launcher
- Share places by email, SMS, and more
- Navigation (Beta)
- Search by voice
- My Location
- Business listings
- Street View
- Google Buzz