How To Install Jailbroken Apps On iPad 3G And iPhone 3GS
If you have jailbroken you iPad 3G or iPhone 3GS with Spirit then the next step for you is to install all the jailbroken apps to your iDevice. To install apps on jailbroken iPad and iPhone you need to patch the iPhone OS 3.x (iphone 3.1.3 or iPhone 3.2) which will enable .ipa files manual installation without iTunes.
The AppSync is one such software, which patches iPhone OS enabling Jaibroken apps on your iPad and iPhone. The developer has released the latest version of AppSync that is optimized for your jailbroken iPad 3G running on the iPhone OS 3.2.
The following steps will guide you to patch the iPhone OS using latest AppSync:
1. Go to Cydia on your jailbroken iPad
2. Tap on Manage tab located at the bottom
3. Tap on sources
4. Tap on “Edit” and then on “Add” , in the box that asks for the URL, type in http://cydia.hackulo.us
5. Tap on “Add Source”
6. After the source is added by Cydia, Search in Cydia for AppSync for OS 3.2
7. Install AppSync for iPhone OS 3.2 and Confirm. Once installed the AppSync will automatically patch the mobileinstallation file on iPhone OS.
Now you will be able to install .ipa files manually on your iPad running firmware 3.2.