HTC EVO 4G Vs Samsung Galaxy S: HTC Evo Has An Extra G
The HTC EVO and Samsung Galaxy unveiled at the CTIA has added more to the confusion that consumers are facing while deciding which phone is better and has more features.
HTC Evo 4G is the first phone in US that will provide users the broadband speed of 21Mbps and is a feature that is enough to declare it a winner when comparing to any other phone. Just imagine browsing net on your HTC EVO at the speed which you get only on your Desktop computers.
The Samsung Galaxy S is another smartphone which has managed to grab headlines with features like a huge 4 inch AMOLED Screen which is 20 percent brighter than normal screens. The screen that comes with Samsung Galaxy S is better than the screen on HTC EVO 4G, which is not super AMOLED, but it is bigger so that compensates the brightness that Galaxy S is promising.
Spec wise both the phones are similar if not same:
1. Operating System: HTC EVO 4G runs on Android 2.1 and Samsung Galaxy S also runs on same Android 2.1.
2. Screen Size: HTC EVO comes with 4.3 inch capacitive touch screen, whereas Samsung Galaxy S boasts a Super 4 inch touch screen. Capacitive touch screen is known for fast and better response when tapped, whereas Super AMOLED is presented by Samsung as brighter than any other touch screens.
3. Processor: Both HTC EVO and Samsung Galaxy S are powered by 1 GHz processor.
4. Camera: HTC EVO has two cameras one huge 8 megapixel auto focus camera and one forward facing 1.3 mp camera for video calling whereas Samsung Galaxy S has an efficient but 5 megapixel auto focus camera and one extra camera for video calls.
5. Connectivity: Here the 4G support that HTC EVO provides is enough to declare it a clear winner as Samsung Galaxy has simple 3G, which is plain old technology in comparison to Wimax and LTE.