Free Android Tracking App: Track Your Family Members From Your Droid
Apprehensive where was your son last night? or when did your daughter leave school, home, or tennis-practice? gOmniTracker can answer these questions, and more, right from your Droid. gOmniTracker is a Location Based Service app that allows Android phone users to keep track of the family members, friends, or spouse.
gOmniTracker comes with features that include:
- gOmniTracker locates your devices on the map, and even displays the location history of devices for any particular period.
- gOmniTracker notifies users, by email or text message, when a device enters or leaves a certain area (aka geofence), or crosses the boundary of a red zone.
- It enables users to configure their young family members device to alarm when he/she is over speeding on the high-way.
- gOmniTracker can bookmark your favorite locations, and helps you find your way back.
- Provides versatile search functionality of common and street addresses, businesses, pre-defined categories.
- gOmniTracker can also find directions relative to your current or other location.
- Available in different platforms: Android, iPhone, Blackberry, and J2ME
- Locate registered device and display them on the map of your mobile application or can be accessed through your desktop
- Keep track of device history tagged with proper latitude, longitude, and geo address
- Real-time tracking of any registered device.
- Remotely control device tracking behavior by changing refresh rates, and travelled distance
- Bookmark your POI and let you manage and use them through your searches
The user is required to register with omnisoftsys.com to get an account. Once account is activated you can use it for all the devices you need to monitor.
- Motorola: Cliq, Dext, Droid
- Acer: Liquid(A1)
- HTC: Dream G1, Hero, Magic, Tattoo
- LG: Eve GW620
- Samsung: i7500
- T-Mobile: G1