To copy and transfer photo and files between your Droid and PC or Mac:
- Connect Droid to the PC or Mac with USB cable. Obviously the same USB that came with your Droid
- Tab or click on the USB connected notification. To access notifications you need to click at the status bar on the top of the screen and drag it down.
- Click on Mount
- Now Droid will appear on your computer. For PC Droid will appear under Computer and for Mac the phone will appear on the desktop.
- Now transfer the files just as your do normally copy and paste
- When done, go to the notifications and now touch on turn off USB storage.