The following steps will make installing latest Java games and apps fast and simple for your Samsung phone
- Download and install TKFileExplorer 2.2 on your PC from this link
- In the same .rar file, open SAMSUNG_Composite_USB_Driver_4_34_WHQL.zip and choose the Setup.exe file. This will install the necessary Samsung Driver to use TKFileExplorer.
- Open TKFileExplorer and go to Settings then choose COM. On port, click the drop down menu and choose the port that is visible (something like port 5/port 6). NOTE* you must NOT be connected in pc studio program. Now click on FILE and CONNECT.
- On the bottom half of TKFileExplorer, browse through these folders Exe/Java/Games. Now that you are in games, create a new folder. Name it after what you are going to install (for example, Google Maps, Gmail, Opera Mini etc). Now you will need to place the .jar & .jad files of the program you will be installing. On the top half of TKFileExplorer, browse through to where you saved the application files (.jar/.jad) and select them both. Now right click and choose ‘Download’.
- Open up your dial pad and enter the following, *#6984125*#. Choose INTERNALS and enter the following, *#9072641*#. Now scroll down and choose Storage Settings. Then update Java DB, followed by update apps database. Now you are finished. Go to Menu>Applications/Apps & Games. Your newly installed app should be visible.
Note: Make sure you are updating the java database within internal -> storage settings. If the phone doesn’t connect to TK, then restart the phone. Once it boots up, hit the end call button when the Connection Preference (USB or PC Studio) prompt shows on the phone. Select the port within TK and hit connect. All the folders within the Behold will showup on the bottom part of TK. Now simply drag the folder/file from the top portion (the C:/ drive) and drop it into the Games folder on the bottom bar. It should transfer quickly. Only transfer one or two folders at a time, then exit TK, and repeat the process so a transfer error doesn’t show up. For games, include the .jar and .jad files in the folder.