How to Unlock LG KG800 Chocolate Without a Code
3 October 2009 8 Comments
Please note that this method of unlocking without a code is not very reliable.
- Insert SIM from the network that it is locked to.
- Turn on phone.
- On home Screen, slide up phone.
- Type 2945#*#
- ENG. Mode menu should appear.
- Go Down to Factory Reset. Select it. May take a few minutes to reset!
- This will reset the phone back to before the phone was locked to a network.
- The phone will automatically restart (the network logo at start up will not change).
- Now insert any SIM card and the phone should turn on normally
- The phone is now unlocked and you can customize the setting as you like
how to unlock lg, unlock lg kg800, unlock without code