Samsung Jet S8003 comes with preinstalled GPS navigation and to enable the feature you should follow these steps:
- press *#6984125*# .This will open “Admin settings”
- go to Internals and then enter master key *#9072641*# “Done” and “Confirm” .This will open other “Internals”
- go to LbsApp and then go to “Navigation” , “Enable” and ” Save “
The phone will restart and when you open the ” menu ” you will find the “Navigation” icon
If you want to disable it you follow the same steps.
To get the Navigation Route 66 for free you have to download route 66 from the website and install it on the memory card follow the next steps :
- Go to http://www.66.com/samsung/inde…cat=2&scat=1 and follow the instructions.
- Click the link to start the download.
- Save the file to your PC.
- After you’ve saved the file to your PC, click the file to run it.
- Follow the instructions until the wizard completes.
- Start ROUTE 66 Sync on your PC. If you are informed that a newer version of ROUTE 66 Sync is available, then please install this newer version.
- Connect your phone to your PC with a USB data cable and select “Mass storage” on the phone screen, then follow the instructions until the wizard completes.
- Create a ROUTE 66 account by going to “File > Create account” and then log in.
- Select “Store > ROUTE 66 Store” and browse the content.
- Identify which products you need and add them to the shopping cart.
- When all free products are in the shopping cart, select “Checkout”. If you also want a to buy something then downloading of the content will start automatically after your payment has been completed successfully. The content is first downloaded to the PC and then transferred to your phone.
- Disconnect your phone from the PC..
- Start the navigation application on your phone by selecting “Navigation” in the main menu.