Download The 10 Most Idiotic iPhone Apps
14 August 2009 4 Comments
Here is the list of top most idiotic iPhone apps and we have even provided the link to download and let you have some fun of different kind.
- Poop the World: The app is not that bad but the idea sure is. The program using the iPhone’s GPS allows user to create a public diary of his or her private business. Costing around $1.99 you can download it here.
- Kiss Me: The app rates the user’s kissing ability. Costing only 99 cent app requires the user to peck a pair of lips displayed on the screen, and then gives a 1 to 10 rating. You can download it here.
- Passion: Still managing itself on the iTunes store, the app offers to measure your performance and lay out how well you lay down. The app uses the iPhone’s microphone and accelerometer to determine your score. You can download it from here.
- Sexy Girl Talk: The app allows users to listen to the letters of the alphabet read aloud in a sexual and sophisticated way. The voice used is of professional voice model. Costing only 99 cents the app can be downloaded from here.
- Hang Time: The app measures how high user can throw their iPhone in the air. Just toss the iphone in the air, and the app lets you know how far it goes and how long it takes to come thrashing down. Costing only 99 cent the app can be downloaded from here.
- FatBurner2k: The app claims to “turn your iPhone into the gym that works on your terms.” The app makes your iPhone vibrate. Apparently, that tiny vibration, placed upon your massive belly, will magically transform you. Costing only 99 cents the app can be downloaded from here
- Hair Clinic For Man and Woman: claims to be the “world’s first mobile hair clinic system.” Its makers say the app generates inaudible frequencies that “promote blood circulation around hair roots.” All you have to do is move the handset around your scalp while the app sends the frequencies. This one is expensive, Costing around $4 this app can be downloaded from here.
- Drunk Sniper: The app let user pretend to pee. The app has you tilt your phone in order to direct a yellow stream into the water. The more you splash, the fewer points you receive. And with each level, you consume more “virtual drinks,” making it even tougher to hit your target. To download the free lite version 0click here.
- Beer Opener: The app lets you pretend to open a real-world bottle of suds: You hold your iPhone over the bottle, grab the virtual cap that pops up on the screen, and open away–without the terrible hassle of having to drink the thing. To download click here.
- Hold On: See how long you can hold your finger on a button on the screen. To download click here.
App store, iphone apps, itunes, most idiotic